Attorney Kambira Jones Morgan
Kambira (“Kam”) Jones Morgan is a native of Dallas, Texas. She graduated from Southern Methodist University with a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Arkansas School of Law at Fayetteville.
Mrs. Jones Morgan has over 10 years of experience practicing criminal law and has defended over 500 criminal cases. She has aggressively represented individuals charged with criminal offenses in both federal court and Texas state court and has handled criminal matters ranging from misdemeanors and felony crimes to appeals. Mrs. Jones Morgan has utilized her experience as a criminal defense attorney to develop a practice geared toward assisting her clients in creating a criminal defense plan that meets each client's individual needs, while providing professional, compassionate, unwavering representation.
- University of Arkansas School of Law at Fayetteville, Juris Doctor
- Southern Methodist University, B.S., Electrical Engineering
State Bar Admissions
- State Bar of Texas - Admitted to practice in all state courts in Texas
Federal Bar Admissions
- United States District Courts - Northern District of Texas
- United States District Courts - Eastern District of Texas
- Dallas Black Criminal Bar Association (“DBCBA”), Former President
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association (“TCDLA”), Member
- Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association (“DCDLA”), Member
- State Bar of Texas, Texas Bar College, Former Member
- University of Arkansas School of Law at Fayetteville Alumni Board of Directors, Former Member